Why Choose Us – Smile Dental Care
- The patient always comes first. We listen to what you have to say and build a bespoke treatment plan suited to your individual needs.
- We work together with you to help your oral health, emphasising how to protect your teeth and prevent disease.
- Our aim is to give you a healthy mouth which will only require regular check-ups.
- We ensure that our practice provides a calm environment so that you feel at ease.
- Your safety is our primary concern. We have two waiting rooms to ensure privacy and social distancing.
- We monitor the practice so that surfaces and areas are continuously wiped down with hospital grade disinfectant that kills bacteria and viruses.
- All instruments are sterilised, bagged, and opened fresh in your presence.
- Our staff wear additional personal protective equipment and are trained to ensure sterility.
- We will work with you from start-to-finish to ensure you have continuity of care.
- We listen to your desires and expectations to ensure that we are working towards your desired result together.
- We believe that your smile is the most important thing you wear, and we will build a bespoke treatment plan to suit your needs and desires.
- Our team is passionate about dentistry and very knowledgeable. Each member is a professional and holds many academic and professional accolades.
- The team members have over 30 years' combined experience so are able to build a bespoke treatment plan from start-to-finish- to transform your mouth. The experience that each member brings to the team means that there are no problems we cannot solve.
- Routine dental needs through to high quality cosmetic work (veneers, whitening, invisible orthodontics)
- Complex dental work (implants, root treatments, surgical extractions gingival reshaping and crown lengthening) to correct a gummy smile
- Orthodontics for difficult cases (malocclusions) including fixed braces and Invisalign, Correction of deep bite with orthodontics or restorative means
- Gingival Reshaping and Tooth Lengthening
We have a wide range of solutions for any problem from:
- We use modern technology, to improve your teeth without causing damage and to make the experience as pain-free and pleasurable as possible.
- Latest technology:
- Scanner for impressions instead of uncomfortable gooey impression material
- OPT/Panoramic machine
- We have invested in the latest technology and ours is the: 3Shape TRIOS 3.
- OPT MACHINE - SIRONA XG PLUS PANOREX:
- We are a multi-cultural team and speak numerous different languages, such as Greek, Arabic, Romanian and Polish.
- Our team has been trained to a high standard and we regularly attend postgraduate education courses and workshops to refresh and further our skills, ensuring we can deliver the very latest techniques in high-quality dentistry.