What are Bridges?
- More specialised restoration to replace missing teeth
- Made at the laboratory
- Teeth adjacent to the gap are used to support it
- Some bridges can also be fixed to your jaw with dental implants, if you have several teeth next to each other that are missing.
- Once you have a bridge fitted, you will have to take extra care of your daily hygiene regime to ensure it stays plaque free and that you can prevent bad breath.
- Made by a specialised technician
- Can be tooth coloured
- Aesthetically pleasing
- No surgery involved