Cosmetic Dentistry » Orthodontics
What is Orthodontics?
- An effective long-term solution to straightening your teeth and correcting your bite
- A technique using wires and brackets that apply controlled forces to the teeth to move them into the correct position
- The treatment requires good oral hygiene habits and regular visits for check-ups and adjustments
- Treatments can take several months to two years to achieve reliable results
- Orthodontic treatment results in straighter and healthier teeth
- There are less gaps between teeth and there is a correction in overlapping teeth. This means there is less space for food to get trapped and plaque to build up which causes decay and it makes brushing and cleaning of your teeth more effective
- Orthodontics is a long-term investment in your oral health
£ Glasgow 0141 331 1366 Smile Dental Care and Aesthetique
One of the most important ways to win friends and influence friends and people is to smile
Carnegie D. United States: Simon and Schuster; 1936.
Why Choose Us for Orthodontics in Glasgow?
- We pride ourselves in providing bespoke treatment for each individual
- Outstanding, accurate, reliable and predictable treatments
- Planning orthodontic treatments while considering the patient's own facial landmarks - our dentist has a Masters in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics and over 30 years of experience in this
- Confidence and experience in providing the best, long-lasting treatment
- Always ahead of the game. We started treating patients with Invisible/Clear orthodontic aligners 20 years ago
- We were one of the first practices in Scotland to offer Invisalign treatment
- Using the latest technology such as scanners, Invisalign applications for patient experience and end-to-end digitalisation to optimise the final outcome
- Using Invisalign In-Face visualisation tool we can show patients how their new smile will look in an image of their own face
- Patient comfort is a priority
- We care and treat all the patients according to their needs
- We transform smiles and change lives
- Our goal is to facilitate the best clinical results and the best experience for patients
- Experience and special interests in other aspects of dentistry such as implants, smile makeovers and dental hygiene which enable us to provide a complete all-round holistic approach to treatment
- The patient will have continuous care from one dental professional throughout their treatment
- Competitive prices and deliver what we promise.
Procedure:Click here for our patient leaflets
- Your dentist/orthodontist will firstly listen to your concerns, orthodontic examination, orthodontic diagnosis, formulate a treatment plan, answer all your questions and give you various options for a solution to the problem.
Before and After Photos