Cosmetic Dentistry » Orthodontics
What is Orthodontics?
- An effective long-term solution to straightening your teeth and correcting your bite
- A technique using wires and brackets that apply controlled forces to the teeth to move them into the correct position
- The treatment requires good oral hygiene habits and regular visits for check-ups and adjustments
- Treatments can take several months to two years to achieve reliable results
- Orthodontic treatment results in straighter and healthier teeth
- There are less gaps between teeth and there is a correction in overlapping teeth. This means there is less space for food to get trapped and plaque to build up which causes decay and it makes brushing and cleaning of your teeth more effective
- Orthodontics is a long-term investment in your oral health
£ Glasgow 0141 331 1366 Smile Dental Care and Aesthetique
One of the most important ways to win friends and influence friends and people is to smile
Carnegie D. United States: Simon and Schuster; 1936.
Procedure:Click here for our patient leaflets
- Your dentist/orthodontist will firstly listen to your concerns, orthodontic examination, orthodontic diagnosis, formulate a treatment plan, answer all your questions and give you various options for a solution to the problem.
Before and After Photos