Restorative Dentistry » Emergency Dental Care
We offer same-day care and our aim is to provide you with immediate pain relief.
Reasons for an emergency:
- Chipped or broken tooth/teeth
- Knocked out teeth
- Abscess/Swollen Face
- Wisdom teeth related pain
- Lost Crowns/Bridges
If it is an emergency to you, it is an emergency to us…
We understand that any of these scenarios can be very traumatic, so we are here to help. The sooner you contact us the better as there is a chance that the teeth can be saved.
- Keep the knocked-out teeth moist (milk or saliva) and clean and avoid handling the root
- If you have a chipped tooth, we may be able to smooth down the uneven edge and replace the missing part with a tooth-coloured filling
- Broken teeth may require crowns.
We can take care of your injuries to ensure you heal quicker and more effectively so you avoid additional dental problems in the future.