What is Tooth Whitening?
Tooth whitening can transform your smile. Making your teeth whiter or hiding stains can help with self-confidence and make your smile more aesthetically pleasing. We are here to help.
- Safe Procedure
- Clinically approved whitening agents
- Results may vary based on original tooth colour and nature of tooth structure
Types of Tooth Whitening
- Zoom 'Laser' whitening
- Treatment in surgery for approximately an hour and a half
- Protective barrier on gums and lips
- The whitening gel is placed on your teeth and activated by the Zoom light
- After one hour, you can expect your teeth to look a few shades lighter
- Custom-made lightweight whitening tray which fits over your teeth
- We will provide you with whitening gel and talk you through the process
- You will line the mouth tray with the gel and wear it at night or a few hours during the day
- Results are normally seen over 2 weeks
- Your teeth will appear whiter and brighter
WhiteWash is our latest addition of whitening systems and has been developed by UK dentists.
- Enlighten is the treatment that will give you the best result
- 2 weeks overnight whitening
- 1 hour In-Surgery whitening
- Top-Up whitening kit provided so you can keep your teeth white and bright
Benefits of Tooth Whitening
- Improve your smile
- Get ready for a special occasion
- Remove stains
- Homogenise tooth colours
Icon White Spot Treatment
This minimally invasive treatment can eliminate the appearance of white spots or mottling on the teeth caused by fluorosis. It can be performed with no need for drilling, ensuring your tooth’s natural surface stays in one piece.
We are pleased to be able to offer Airflow at Smile Dental. This painless treatment combines water, compressed air and fine powder particles to remove stubborn staining from the teeth caused by coffee, smoking or heavily coloured foods. Your dentist may recommend this as part of a whitening treatment plan to enhance your results.