Cosmetic Dentistry » Porcelain Veneers
What are Veneers?
If your teeth are stained, chipped, or mal-aligned, veneers are a good option. Veneers can make your smile look very natural.
- Can use veneers can be used to create a beautiful Smile Makeover
- Thin, tooth-coloured piece of porcelain which is bonded on top of your tooth
- Can adjust the shape of your veneers to enhance the shape of your teeth
- Can be used to close small gaps
- Can adjust the colour of the veneers
- Can prepare a veneer for a single tooth to match the rest of your smile
- Composite Veneers is a less costly option than Porcelain Veneers
Benefits of Veneers
- We have the technology to show before and after before the treatment begins
- We have the techniques to show you a real-life replica of the Smile Makeover before preparation of your teeth
- Minimal tooth preparation
- Can take as little as two appointments
"New study confirms people with Straight Teeth are perceived as more successful and smarter. According to research conducted by Beall Research & Training of Chicago, a new smile will make you appear more intelligent, interesting, successful and wealthy to others."
Before and After Photos
£ Glasgow 0141 331 1366 Smile Dental Care and Aesthetique
Eva's experience, including not breaking veneers and using techniques based on 'how' the patient eats, help her prepare a bespoke treatment plan for a successful and lasting result.