Preventative Dentistry » Child Smile
As dental professionals we believe in preventative dental care and encourage our patients to bring their children to the practice from an early age.
- Regular check-ups from a young age ensure children won't suffer from untreated dental decay
- We promote Dental Check by One which is a dental check-up of children before the reach one year old.
- The dentist can spot early signs of malocclusions which have to be prevented and treated during child growth
- Fluoride applications are a safe and effective way to safeguard your growing child's teeth from developing decay
- Fissure sealants are tooth coloured and applied to biting surfaces of children's teeth to prevent decay
- The sooner we have a chance to treat any problems, the better
- Studies have shown that the younger the age that you bring your child to the dental practice the more likely they are to have a positive experience and grow up not to be afraid of the dentist
- Our team will take special care of your child to make them feel safe and cared for.
Prevention is always better than cure so call the practice today to make an appointment for your child.